NJBIA webinars are a free benefit to all members. Learn about best practices and available resources to help your business succeed. You can ask questions or just listen in – all without leaving your desk.
Miss one you really wanted to view? No problem. Each webinar is archived for later viewing as well. For more information, contact Association of Member Programs Jasmine Garrett 609-858-9518.
The Remote Workforce Revolution Is Here to Stay: How to Avoid Employment Law Liability
The remote workforce revolution is not going away and will likely be more prevalent going forward. Employment law attorneys Joel Greenwald and Zev Singer of Greenwald Doherty LLP, will share how to manage the new normal while keeping businesses safe from any employment law liability.
· How to legally approach pay, time, and overtime issues for remote workers
· Best practices in creating a paper trail of poor performance for remote workers
· How to effectively navigate monitoring and privacy issues of the new workforce
· Understanding which laws may apply if an employer is based in one state and an employee is working remotely in another
· What to consider when creating and implementing a telecommuting policy