Here’s why NJBIA is for a business like yours
The New Jersey Business & Industry Association provides information, services, advocacy and exclusive money savings benefits to thousands of businesses in all 21 counties of the Garden State. Our goal is to build a more prosperous New Jersey and enhance the prosperity of our members. For this reason, we are the largest and most influential statewide employer organization in the United States. As a group, our members employ more than one million people in New Jersey. If you’re not already a member, we hope you will recognize the value in being part of the New Jersey Business & Industry Association.
1 Powerful Business Advocacy
Our government affairs staff is the largest and most influential of any business organization in the state. Our lobbyists, who work exclusively for NJBIA members, fight anti-business legislation that would raise the cost of doing business as well as push for laws and regulations that will help your business grow. NJBIA is your connection to state government leadership. Visit our Advocacy page.
2 Our Health Benefits Solution
Health Benefit Solutions – NJBIA Members now have the opportunity to participate in a quality group Health Beneﬁt Plan. We have partnered with Association Member Trust (AMT), joining a select group of sixteen member associations throughout the Garden State to provide beneﬁt options for a business like yours
3 New HR Support Center
Businesses have been hit hard by the pandemic. NJBIA is hitting back in a mammoth way. Beginning October 1, all member companies will have access to our New HR Portal.
4 Payroll Solutions with Primepoint
Payroll Processing and HRMS– Primepoint HRMS & Payroll is known for advanced flexible technology and superior customer service with a different approach. An approach that puts significant value on partnering with customers to ensure services and technology are adjusted to fit the customer’s exact needs. Primepoint is also known for being less expensive than its competitors. NJBIA members will receive additional savings as a result of these discounts.
5 Member Discount Center
NJBIA has partnered with a number of nationally recognized to provide our members and their employees with savings that can not be matched anywhere else.
- Constant Contact: Up to 25% Discount on annual plan
- Lenovo: Save up to 30% off the everyday public web price
- Bonus Drive for new car discounts: Receive up to $500 cash back when shopping for and purchasing or leasing an eligible new vehicle
- Intrado Audio Conferencing: Audio conferencing rates as low as 3.5 cents per minute
- Office Depot/OfficeMax: Save 80% off the web price on more than 30,000 office supplies
- Travel Savings Center: Save up to 65% on lodging worldwide, car rentals, travel packages and more
- UPS: pricing with 50% off Air, 30% off Ground, and continued FREE UPS Smart Pickup® Service
- The UPS Store: Save up to 25% on online print services
- Member Freight: Save at least 75% on LTL Freight shipments
- Ascentium Capital: Ask about the Zero Down program
- Priority Pay Local: Save up to 20% on credit card processing fees
- Unified Commerce Solutions: FREE Accounts Receivable Analysis
- ….and more. Start Saving Today! (Member-only content)
6 Cost Savings Calculator
NJBIA members have exclusive access to many money-saving benefits that no other association can offer. We’ve developed a tool where you can see how much you can actually save. Membership has a true return on your investment. See how much you can save with our member benefit Money Savings Calculator.
7 Employment Law Resource
Connell Foley LLP, a full-service law firm with an Employment Law Group dedicated to supporting businesses and management, offers to provide NJBIA members a Law Resource for HR and employment related questions when legal assistance is needed. Discounted rates for NJBIA member companies.
8 Valuable Information and Resources
As an NJBIA member, you receive timely and practical information to help you meet the challenge of doing business in New Jersey. Found on the members-only pages of our website and in our regular print and electronic communications, members receive:
9 Connections to Help Your Business Grow
NJBIA gives you many opportunities to connect with your industry peers, business leaders and government decision makers through:
- County ELC Meetings – Meet monthly with other business associates in your county and hear from legislators, cabinet officials, and other decision makers.
- NJBIA Online Communities – Communicate on issues with fellow members on a wide range of topics, directly from your computer or smartphone.
- Member Marketplace – Reach members and market your products and services to a captive audience of potential customers.
- Manufacturing Marketplace – Exclusive 80% Discount for a listing on the National Association of Manufacturers Supply Chain Marketplace.
- Events & Seminars – Connect with industry peers, business leaders and government decision makers at one or more of NJBIA’s 100 annual events.
- Awards Programs – Connect with winners while celebrating the best NJBIA members have to offer.
- NJBIA Career Center – Connecting today’s workforce to Employers with career resources and industry specific job opportunities
- Committees – Meet with your colleagues to discuss top priority issues. Receive updates on topics never covered in the news, and e-mail alerts on critical issues affecting your business.
- Social Media – Join conversations with NJBIA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.