In the season two premiere of NJBIA’s government affairs podcast, Chrissy Buteas interviews Mike DuHaime and Julie Roginsky about the results of our recent election and how Impeachment is impacting bills on the federal level.
Related News & Media
- Cantor: NJ’s Move to Clean Energy Future Comes with Added Costs
- Propelify Innovation Festival Returning as 2-Day, In-Person Event
- Hiring Crisis, Staffing Shortages Forcing Businesses to Reduce Operating Hours
- NJBIA Challenges Constitutionality of Extended Business Closure Orders
- NJBIA, Other Groups Call on Congress to Advance Infrastructure Framework