The Covid-19 pandemic has tested business of all sizes, especially Black-owned businesses. Join us to hear a panel of experts share strategies to help keep your business on track. Presented by the Mercer County Office of Economic Development and the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at The College of New Jersey (SBDC at TCNJ) in partnership with the Capital Region Minority Chamber of Commerce (CRMCC). This event is part of the Mercer County Black and Caribbean Business Owner series.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA Announces Energy Conference, Discussing Clean Energy Goals with Cost Considerations
- NJBC to NJ’s Congressional Delegation: Expand the J1 Visa Program
- DEP Implements EJ Law, Despite Incomplete Regulatory Process: What Businesses Should Know
- Report from NJBIA’s Joint Environmental Quality and Energy Policy Committee Meeting
- Security Survey: Most Business Executives Would Be Willing To Pay Cyber Ransoms