The Covid-19 pandemic has tested business of all sizes, especially Black-owned businesses. Join us to hear a panel of experts share strategies to help keep your business on track. Presented by the Mercer County Office of Economic Development and the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at The College of New Jersey (SBDC at TCNJ) in partnership with the Capital Region Minority Chamber of Commerce (CRMCC). This event is part of the Mercer County Black and Caribbean Business Owner series.
Related News & Media
- More than 360 Attend NJ Pathways Virtual Meeting, Led by NJCCC and NJBIA
- Taking the BAIT – Tax Savings for Pass-through Businesses Expands
- Reed Smith Volunteers to Help Taxpayers File for Earned Income Tax Credit
- NJBIA Says New Laws Signed Today Hurt NJ Affordability, Competitiveness
- Tax Foundation: NJ Corporate Income Tax Highest in US