Employment Law Resource
Connell Foley LLP, a full-service law firm with an Employment and Corporate Immigration Law Group dedicated to supporting businesses and management is providing NJBIA Members a resource for HR and employment related questions, employee handbooks, corporate immigration services, and educational training for which legal assistance is desired.
Please fill out the form below. You will be contacted by Connell Foley within one to two business days. Alternatively, you may contact Michael A. Shadiack, Esq. at Connell Foley LLP at (973) 535-0500.
Connell Foley’s team of Employment attorneys offers the following services for businesses:
- Proactive and strategic counseling in all aspects of labor and employment law, with a focus on helping businesses make employment-related decisions intended to avoid or reduce the risks of litigation.
- Draft (and update) employee handbooks, job descriptions, employment agreements, and non-competition, separation and release agreements tailored to each employer’s business practices.
- Conduct practical, on-site supervisor training programs on a number of human resources topics important to management.
- Perform workplace harassment/discrimination prevention training.
- Engage in human resources compliance self-audits.
- Present wage and hour and prevailing wage compliance advice, and assistance with properly classifying employees.
- Defend employers in all aspects of litigation involving claims of workplace harassment, discrimination, wrongful discharge, breach of contract, whistle-blower retaliation, alleged wage and hour non-compliance, and other employment claims before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, and in mediation and arbitration.
In addition, Connell Foley’s Corporate Immigration attorneys provide:
- Comprehensive advice on complex employment-based immigration matters, including hiring, promotion, transfer/relocation, business travel, and corporate reorganization/restructuring, through to permanent residence or termination.
- Processing of immigrant and non-immigrant visas required for hiring and retaining key business leaders and individuals with exceptional skills, as well as the transfer of international personnel.
- Due diligence and risk assessments in immigration-related matters, including guidance on compliance with I-9 and e-Verify, and the unique issues raised by mergers, acquisitions and other corporate restructurings, including the establishment of new offices and ventures.
Connell Foley LLP will perform a conflict of interest review, to determine whether they may represent a client who has adverse interest to you or your company. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-499-4419 for more information.
Disclaimer: A letter of engagement with Connell Foley LLP will be required for any legal services to be rendered. Any NJBIA member that wishes to and does retain the services of Connell Foley LLP per this Advertisement will be charged an hourly rate of $350/hr for Partners and $275/hr for Associates during the first year of engagement. The total charge may vary according to the types of legal services required and the number of hours devoted to a particular matter.
This is an ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT for which Connell Foley LLP has paid NJBIA a fee. NJBIA is not a legal referral service. This advertisement does not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement of Connell Foley LLP by NJBIA. NJBIA permits Connell Foley LLP to participate in this legal advertisement based on the advertisement fee paid by the firm to NJBIA, and not by any evaluation of the firm.