The New Jersey Business & Industry Association and New Jersey Business magazine have announced awardees of Amazon gift cards for participating in surveys conducted over the summer.
For participation in NJBIA’s Health Benefits Survey, the following employers are receiving $100 Amazon gift cards:
- Aaker Electrical Supply, Passaic
- Bergman Realty, Iselin
- Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Company of Salem County, Salem
- Global Green Group, Ramsey
- John Wm Macy’s Cheesesticks, Elmwood Park
For participation in New Jersey Business’ recent member satisfaction survey, the following employers have also been awarded Amazon gift cards:
- Blue Parachute Print and Promo, Metuchen
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, Trenton
- Greater Lambertville Chamber of Commerce, Lambertville
- Joseph Jacob Advertising, Teaneck
- Puerto Rican Action Board, New Brunswick
NJBIA is currently offering $100 Amazon gift cards to randomly selected participants in its annual Business Outlook Survey, which was sent into the field last week.