Cantor told reporterthe Paycheck Protection Program, is to keep people on the payroll until the health crisis is over. “If I (as a business owner) let employees go, I lose the ability to get loan forgiveness” under the program, Cantor explained.
Related News & Media
- Siekerka: Proposed Federal CBT Increase Would Be Disaster for NJ Manufacturers
- Gen Z Plans to Holiday Shop on Instagram, Other Social Media Apps
- Murphy Talks Leadership, COVID Nursing Home Deaths and Tax Policies with Steve Adubato
- NJEDA Reminds Angel Investors of Upcoming Tax Credit Deadline
- Manufacturing Output Dips at US Factories