Cantor told reporterthe Paycheck Protection Program, is to keep people on the payroll until the health crisis is over. “If I (as a business owner) let employees go, I lose the ability to get loan forgiveness” under the program, Cantor explained.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA: Spend Fed Relief Funds on Pro-growth Initiatives to Get Economy Back on Track
- NJ Business Leaders Discuss How COVID-19 Impacted Small Business with Steve Adubato
- Shore Business Owners Say Hiring Crisis Is Worsening
- Study: Training Opportunities Helps in Retention of Young Manufacturing Workers
- NJ101.5 to Present Town Hall on Hiring Challenges, Thursday, July 29