Not-for-Profit Council Meeting: Poking the Status Quo: How Nonprofits Can Work Smarter
The Not-for-Profit Council includes leaders in this sector from across the state who will gather at regional quarterly meetings to share best practices and resources for collaboration that support their missions and enhance the opportunities for this critical sector.
In the session, we will explore how to answer big-picture questions like:
- What are you spending most of your time on every day?
- Is your staff motivated and connected to your mission?
- Does your budget match your programming?
- Does your programming match your org chart?
- Are you actually serving your constituency – and how do you know?
- Is your board serving you?