Event Details (Webinar) March 2 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The single largest expense that most retirees face today is taxes. How can you feel confident that you won’t run out of money in retirement—even when future tax rates skyrocket? In a complex and constantly changing environment, considering tax strategies as a part of your overall retirement plan is essential. During this workshop, you’ll learn the strategies needed to put together a retirement tax strategy that can be used immediately.
You’ll also learn:
- 3 secrets to reduce taxes in retirement WITHOUT reducing your current lifestyle
- Case studies on how to build a tax efficient retirement plan
- The official new tax reform rules and their impact on retirement
- Common myths about taxes in retirement
- How to stay away from the biggest mistake when planning for retirement
- The one thing that will make all the difference to protect against the potential of future tax hikes.