Registration is now open for “Veterans Launching Veterans,” a free online entrepreneurship course for veterans that will be offered in both the spring and fall of 2022 by the Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
During the spring semester, this course meets online from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. every Tuesday from Feb. 8 through April 5. The fall course meets at the same time Tuesday evenings from Sept. 20 to Nov. 15.
Class size is limited to 50 students and registration must be completed by Jan. 21 at https://bit.ly/RegisterVLV.
“Veterans Launching Ventures” is free to all branches of the active military, veterans, and family members. To participate, the student must own a computer and be able to access the internet to use a shared document folder in OneDrive.
Graduates of the course will learn:
- Fundamental entrepreneurial skills needed in today’s business environment
- Competencies needed to launch a new business
- Build a robust marketing plan
- Develop financial projections for a new business
- Create a comprehensive business plan
- Sharpen presentation skills
- Develop fundraising strategies
Each student in the class will have access to a business consultant, who will work closely with them to co-author these documents. Questions about the online course or registration process can be directed to Maura Pniewski at email@example.com.