What we do:
The New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA) is the voice for thousands of businesses in NJ and our mission is to build a more prosperous state. NJBIA is the nation’s largest private statewide employer association. We make a difference in everything we do to provide our members with a voice for their business in NJ. We provide vital information, services, and advocacy to our members. Our vision is to strengthen the NJ business landscape as the home of economic vitality, business prosperity and increase workforce excellence so that our members can not only sustain but thrive. Join us in our mission and be a part of something big!
What we offer:
A work environment that embraces innovation and change, flexible work arrangements, and a hybrid schedule in this role. We offer a competitive salary and robust benefits package including generous paid time off including vacation, sick, personal and 9 paid holidays, 401K plan with employer match up to 6%, medical, dental, and much more.
- Sponsorship Sales & Support Executive
What you’ll do:
You will be a critical part of our membership team as the Sponsorship Sales and Support Executive.
This is a vital role whose primary responsibilities are comprised of selling partnerships that support NJBIA’s bottom line, as well as supporting the delivery of sponsored events.
- Responsible for targeted contribution to established annual partnership revenue goals.
- Responsible for helping to build events, including speaker outreach, partner outreach, upselling, and attendee customer service.
- Responsible for annual member retention/engagement calls and member recruitment.
Required Technical Abilities & Skills:
- Must have at least 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills: Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, social media platforms, demonstrated ability to use Zoom and CRM database and sales software.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Must be very organized.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ensure communications are documented in NJBIA’s membership database.
- Maintain an effective relationship with members, organizations & prospects communicating the full scope of NJBIA’s member benefit programs and advocacy.
- Develop and execute outreach strategies, including but not limited to those related to recruitment.
- Provide superior customer service to resolve membership concerns, inquiries, problems and requests for information.
- Staff NJBIA display at trade shows and NJBIA programs as assigned.
- Assist in other marketing/membership projects as assigned.
To apply for this position, please complete the following online application. NJBIA believes that diversity in all dimensions of the organization supports and bolsters the innovative thinking essential to its success and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. NJBIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our goal is for our people to reflect the state in which we live and the members we serve, and to ensure representation of people of color, veterans, gender, sexual orientation, and individuals with disabilities in our organization.