The results of NJBIA’s 59th Annual Business Outlook Survey, a comprehensive look at what members of the nation’s largest statewide business organization are forecasting for the year ahead, will be released at a Dec. 4 news conference at NJBIA headquarters in Trenton. NJBIA President & CEO Michele Siekerka will also discuss the issues that NJBIA members are identifying as their key policy concerns in 2018.
Related News & Media
- NJ One-Stop Career Centers Now Scheduling In-Person Appointments
- Post Your Photos, Videos Shopping at Family Businesses
- Foundation Seeks Performers for 2021 Talent Competition
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22