The results of NJBIA’s 59th Annual Business Outlook Survey, a comprehensive look at what members of the nation’s largest statewide business organization are forecasting for the year ahead, will be released at a Dec. 4 news conference at NJBIA headquarters in Trenton. NJBIA President & CEO Michele Siekerka will also discuss the issues that NJBIA members are identifying as their key policy concerns in 2018.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA on NJ101.5 Town Hall: Get People Back to Work, Prepare for Workforce Changes Ahead
- AACCNJ Offers Employers Help Filling Jobs
- Nominations Open for 2021 NJ Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards
- U.S. Senate Vote Paves Way for Infrastructure Bill to Advance
- SBA Opening Online Portal to Speed PPP Loan Forgiveness to Small Businesses