James Parsons, writing for Entrepreneur.com has eight suggestions for putting the IoT to work for your small business, with tips that range from smart bulbs and thermostats to robotic vacuums and virtual digital assistants, such as Alexa and Cortana.
Related News & Media
- Video: Don’t Forget to Shop Local this Small Business Saturday!
- Pandemic’s Impact on Newark’s Economic Development Discussed on ‘One-on-One with Steve Adubato’
- Reminder: NJDOL Allowing Employers to Report Work Refusals
- Blue Foundry Bank Announces Grand Opening of Jersey City Branch
- “Investing in Cryptocurrency” Webinar to be Held on Dec. 7