NJBIA can help you deal with NJ and federal laws and regulations affecting your business. We can also help you to access incentive and loan programs designed to help you develop your business. Click on the links below to access resources in the listed subject areas.
Note: The information on these pages is researched, produced and or approved by the New Jersey Business & Industry Association. We do not accept content from outside sources.
- Caronavirus: NJBIA resources for business
- Business Development: Find loans, grants and financial incentives to help you develop your business.
- Emergency Preparedness: Get resources to help you prepare for business interruptions.
- Employee Training & Education: Improve your employees’ workplace skills with training grants, certifications and other training resources.
- Employment & Labor Law: Understand and respond to employment and labor laws affecting your businesses.
- Energy: Get financing and advice to make your operations more energy efficient, lower your energy bills and pursue renewable energy options.
- Environmental Regulations: Get information on NJ environmental rules, regulations, permits, programs and compliance assistance.
- Healthcare: Get help evaluating and purchasing health insurance and medical services in New Jersey.
- Innovation: Network and partner with businesses and universities to have more resources to innovate and compete in the global marketplace.
- International Trade: NJBIA is pleased to partner with ExportJERSEY, an organization supported by dedicated New Jersey businesses, entrepreneurs and government entities that want to promote and increase New Jersey’s exports.
- Manufacturing: Learn how to make your manufacturing operations more lean and profitable. Find loans, grants and tax credits and train employees.
- Small Business: Learn how your small company can better manage its operations, expand its businesses, and meet the challenge of doing business in New Jersey.
- Taxation: Get tax updates and other resources to help your business deal with state and federal tax laws and regulations.