Gov. Chris Christie will host an Employment Opportunity Summit on Mar. 8 with top executives of New Jersey companies to discuss ways to enhance employment opportunities for those with criminal records. Time and location TBA, but interested businesses can RSVP at EmploymentSummit@nj.gov.
Related News & Media
- Research Links Higher Taxes to Less Innovation
- Biden Pitches Revised $1.75 Trillion Climate Change, Social Safety Plan
- Info Session on Small Business Grants to Upgrade HVAC, Plumbing, Nov. 4
- Reports: Netflix Proposes Huge TV and Film Production Facility for Fort Monmouth
- Clean Energy Goals Require Expensive Upgrades to Power Grid