Gov. Chris Christie will host an Employment Opportunity Summit on Mar. 8 with top executives of New Jersey companies to discuss ways to enhance employment opportunities for those with criminal records. Time and location TBA, but interested businesses can RSVP at EmploymentSummit@nj.gov.
Related News & Media
- New Hybrid Office Requires Revamping Company Culture
- Citing Security Issues, IRS Urges Businesses, Charities to Check EIN Contact Info
- Comcast Launches New Wireless Mobile Service for Small Business
- Hiring Crisis’ Impact on NJ Tourism Season
- NJBIA, Other Groups Urge Postponement of Clean Truck Act Rule