Through our relationship with the New Jersey Business Coalition (NJBC), NJBIA is happy to provide our member pricing for two very important training courses. We have been providing online courses to help our members navigate COVID-19 in an effort to keep employees, customers and vendors safe at the workplace. Our Infectious Disease Training is for your employees and teaches them how to navigate today’s workplace. Our Healthy Business Certification ensures you have a certified safe workplace plan to open and operate safely.
Employee Infectious Disease Training provides need-to-know information about how to safely work during an outbreak, epidemic or pandemic. Your employees will understand best practices on how to operate making sure everyone stays safe, healthy and confident about your business. This online course is 45 minutes and can be taken at the employee’s leisure.
Member Price: $39 per employee
At the completion of this course employees will be awarded a transferable certificate* within the PEAK Learning Center. When you purchase seats you will receive a code from us that your employees will use to access the training platform. Please allow 3 business days to receive this code. Course needs to be taken within 3 months of purchase.
With our Healthy Business Certification, businesses not only learn best practices and develop policies and procedures for a healthy and safe workplace, they now have access to healthcare experts from Hackensack Meridian Health’s tier-one, Keeping America Safe Program.
Member Price: $299 per location
Benefits of the Healthy Business Certification:
- Understand how to develop a step-by-step Healthy Workplace Environment Guide
- Learn best cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Review on-site health screening procedures
- Determine Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Discuss social distancing strategies
- Understand protocols for isolating employees who become ill at work
- The training is for essential and non-essential businesses
- DIRECT CONNECT HOTLINE: A fast track to obtain answers regarding COVID risk mitigation strategies and best practices
- RESOURCE ACCESS CENTER: A comprehensive online resource of COVID-19 information including up-to-date guidelines and best practices
- WEEKLY BRIEFING: Reliable local and global updates on important COVID-19 facts
- Access to Health and Wellness Community Webinars
- Virtual Calls with Keeping America Safe program leads to explain full extent of services offerings and understand business needs
This is a 2 hour virtual course limited to one employee per participating company. Attendees will work with instructors to develop workplace procedures and to develop a plan document for workplace safety standards that far exceed regulations set by OSHA, the CDC and WHO. Upon completion of the course, the instructors will review your submitted plan and certify your workplace location as a Healthy Business. You will receive a certificate and a NJBIA Healthy Business decal to display at your place of business. This certification is for one business location.
*Employees can carry their certification with them if they switch employers.