From this past weekend’s “Minding Your Business” on News 12+, the show presented highlights from NJBIA’s recently-held Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit.
Among the topics discussed are unraveling structural growth that hinders growth in the workplace, how employers can recognize and challenge unconscious bias and improving communications to foster inclusion in the workplace.
Insightful panelists and presenters featured on the program include:
- Yvette Donado, CEO of Diversity & Inclusion Strategists LLC
- Robyn Gigl, partner with GluckWalrath LLP
- Brittany Hale, founder and CEO of BND Consulting Group
- Ted Deutsch, CEO of Taft Communications
- Jackie Lue Raia, president and owner of ALEXENA Consulting, LLC,
- John Harmon, president and CEO of the African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show, and winner of three 2022 Telly Awards, that airs on News 12+ at 9:30 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday, as well as 7:30 p.m. on Saturday.
News 12+ is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey, or you can stream it live here.