The event will bring together diverse perspectives, voices and ideas to examine the meaning of service and leadership, as well as organize a service project led and delivered by teen participants. For registration and program information, go here.
Related News & Media
- Early Voting Underway as NJ Decides Races for Governor, Legislature
- NJEDA to Hold Online Info Sessions on Grants for Businesses in 3 Cities
- NJIT ‘New Business Model Competition’ Open to Entrepreneurs
- NJCPA Offers New Minority Scholarship Award
- NJBIA Leaders to Share Insights at SheTek’s Women in Tech Event, Oct. 26-27