On this past weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” participants in NJBIA’s upcoming Diversity & Inclusion summit discuss the importance of establishing and increasing inclusivity in the workplace.
Thought leaders providing their input in the broadcast included:
- Michelle Bajwa, Co-founder, Domain Technology Partners
- Rina Desai, Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Panasonic, North America
- Janeen Johnson, Enterprise Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, PSEG
- Katherin Nukk-Freeman, Esq. Partner, CEO, Co-founder, Nukk-Freeman & Cerra, P.C.
- Chaya Pamula, President & CEO, PamTen
- Elizabeth Williams-Riley, President & CEO, D.A.S.H. Consulting
The entire broadcast can be found here.
NJBIA’s D&I event, “Stronger Together,” takes place on Wednesday, March 31 and Thursday, April 1. To learn more about this important two-day event, or to register, click here.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that can be viewed at 9:30 a.m. on News 12+ Saturday and Sunday. To see all past episodes of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” click here.