As Gov. Phil Murphy’s proposed FY24 State Budget goes through different twists and turns throughout the spring, NJBIA will be updating our information and position with every changing dynamic.
For your perusal, NJBIA has set up this resource page for information as it pertains to the budget, the business community and New Jersey’s economy.
NJ BUDGET RESOURCES
NJBIA BUDGET RESPONSE
- Pushing Positives in the FY24 State Budget
- FY24 Budget First Glance by Christopher Emigholz
- NJBIA Statement on Governor’s Proposed FY2024 Budget
- Siekerka Breaks Down the Good and Bad for Business in Proposed State Budget
- Emigholz on NJ101.5: Relief for NJ Small Businesses Still Being Sought
- NJBIA Welcomes Economic Competitiveness in FY24 Budget, Seeks Small Business Relief
CBT, UI, ANCHOR RELIEF TALK
- Siekerka: Lower CBT Rate Stimulates Higher GDP Rate – NJBIA
- Siekerka: Here Comes the Sun(set)
- A Budget Tug-of-War on NJ Business Relief?
- Getting More Business Relief Off the Ground
- The GILTI Pleasure Found in the FY24 Budget
REGIONAL BUSINESS CLIMATE
- NJBIA 2023 Business Climate Analysis Shows NJ Remains Last in Region
- Sullender on MYB: Where Does NJ Rank in Regional Business Climate?
OTHER BUDGET VOICES